Monday, June 20, 2011

Freelance Article

     Alright, so we're on a really tight budget this week, so I've had to focus on some projects from my writing business. I did complete a page for my writing challenge last night, and it was accepted by DMS and is now appearing on eHow's website (Dispersion Tattoo Ink). So, that is pretty exciting news. The only bummer is that some of the edits I have no control over. Apparently, eHow's articles must be straight and to the top... no poetry or "flowery" prose at all. Something I've always prided myself on in my writing is a fine structure that flows poetically. Still, sacrifices must be made when you're trying not to be a starving artist. I'm promising myself at least an hour tonight of personal writing time to focus on my fiction piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment